The last two months have been rough for me. My shoulder gave out and I had to do some physical therapy, then I needed an emergency root canal, so needless to say I haven’t felt very much like sitting in front of my sewing machine. Projects round here have been light because of that. I finally found some time and energy to do some sewing, so first on my list was finishing up some tardy Bee Creative swap blocks.
First up was the block for August, she asked for a log cabin block with little bits of color running through it. She used a sheet for the white, which I found to be a little harder to sew, but I think the overall block ended up quite nice.
The second block was for September. She asked for a fussy cut center and a standard log cabin block. Unfortunately I ended up cutting my strips a half inch larger than I had planned so my log cabin blocks looked a little weird, but I hope she is able to use it anyway.